Monday, June 8, 2009

DSi


I really want one of these! The camera on the DSi actually has good quality when it comes to taking pictures. I love the featured where you could do the funny face photoshop type ordeal. It's really good that all the former DS owners could upgrade for just a certain price. Remember to recycle or sell them off if your DS is still good! (= I didn't know on the new DSi, that there is internet connection, but I heard that it's not that great or safe. You can download games on the new DSi, and it comes at an affordable price. You guys should check it out when you're at a local store that sells them! I suggest looking online on youtube or something (= While not all previous DS owners should upgrade, the DSi is an ambitious and solidly designed portable gaming system.


No comments: