Monday, June 22, 2009

Things Still Missing from the Macbook


As a Macbook owner, I don't think a lot things are missing from it. When I found this article, I just thought first, what could be missing from the Apple Macbook? The only thing I could think of is a memory card insertion for cameras and such. But as for a touch screen genius company, we are all still waiting for Apple to come out with a Macbook that has touch screen features. I wish that they could have it so we could use windows as well (which you can, but not for free). I've had my Macbook since November, and it still runs pretty fast. I'm very impressed on how fast it is compared to a PC. They don't mention that in those PC commercials! Which piss me off, because the only reason why they are cheaper is because Vista sucks ass, and they catch viruses easily. Simple enough MAC > PC. I think another thing that is missing from the Macbook, is the backlights for the keyboard. Now I didn't go ahead and say the Macbook Pro, I said the Macbook. I was totally unaware when I bought the Macbook, there wasn't going to be any back lights. Other than that, I pretty much can't think of anything that is obvious missing from the Macbook.


No comments: