Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cheap Flat Screens


I'm sure that everyone wants a flatscreen tv, but you have to admit that they are expensive! Nowadays, if you have a bulky television, prepare to be laughed at! haha I know i know, but it's 2009 and that's "keeping up with the jones" ordeal. When I went on cnet.com I saw an article that has pretty great prices for flatscreens. I know some people may think I copy in paste, but hey at least I'm not passing it off as my own work ! "The good: Produces relatively deep black levels; accurate color; very good dejudder processing; sleek styling with 1.2-inch thick panel; extensive picture controls; extremely energy-efficient.
The bad: Expensive; less-uniform screen than other LCDs; poor off-angle viewing; backlight fluctuates with program brightness; dark areas tinged bluer; shiny screen can cause reflections in bright rooms; red frame isn't for everyone.
The bottom line: Although it delivers fine picture quality, except for a few flaws, the ultrathin Samsung UNB6000 series will appeal mainly to style seekers who don't mind spending more money."


No comments: