Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bluetooth Bike Speaker


In today's society, just about everything is hightech, even when it comes to your bike. Yes, believe it. I couldn't! haha As a person who rides her bike a lot for exercise, this is a great invention and very handy. I hate working out while having my earphone wires in the way. It's such a hassle! I think that there are many ways of putting those wires away, but you know it will never work. The only downfall is if you're riding around with your music on, all the music can be heard by everyone around you. On Cnet.com, they state that it has loud enough speakers to drown out the sound of traffic, but the sound isn't all great. Anyways, I think that this is a great invention that new technology has shown us. I can't wait to see what ordinary people will think of next! (= Enjoy.

No comments: