Monday, February 23, 2009


If i could have it my way i would have one remote for everything. haha i know what your thinking there is such thing as a universal remote. but still i want one for my dvd player, tv, my light switch and my radio. the reason i bring this up is because at home i have about 4 different remote controlers , 4! for one room and i hate it when i lose one and i only find all the other ones.. ( also on a side note it would amazing if there was a remote finder!) anyways back to losing the remote.. if i had one big one ( not too big) for everything life would ne alot easier.. im not typically a lazy person but sometimes i find myself just wanting to relax and when i do finally lay down on my bed i realize that the romote to the t.v is on the other side of the room and i have to get up and get it. then i lay back down and realize that i need mt light remote too!! so needless to say its a pain .

soo if your with me .. universal remotes are amazing i just wish i had one!!




No comments: