Saturday, February 14, 2009

Are Juicers Worth The Money?


Why do people use juicers? Well, mainly for the health benefits I assume. Juices of apples, carrots, celery...etc are great for you. You always hear about the significance of increasing fruits and vegetables into your diet. Making juice out of them is easy and very tasty. Often you don't even need to peel the item being juiced, you just wash then push it right through the juicer. My favorite thing to juice in apples, because their juice taste good with just about any other type of fruit or vegetable.

The thing with juicers is that you have to buy one that's right for you. Juicers come in all shapes, sizes, and prices. I first bought a juicer for about $30-$40, and it worked fine. It was small but efficient and extracted a good amount of juice. My dad, being the over-enthusiastic person he is, convinced me to return that juicer and buy a $100 one. It was bigger and better looking,and probably a little stronger, but was so big that I didn't want to use it. It was too tedious to take out and use and clean, while my smaller one would have been perfect for me. Now I have a juicer sitting at home, not being used.

The bottomline is juicers are worth it. They add variety to your intake of fruits and vegetables and are relatively inexpensive. The only thing is, like rice cookers, you have to find the juicer that fits your lifestyle and personality. If you do decided to get a juicer you can find tons or recipes on the internet but here's one below for you to try out courtesy of championjuicer.com :

COCKTAIL DELICIOUS

2 apples, cored

3 carrots

1 stalk celery

Juice together in the order given.

ENJOY!

recipe source
picture source

2 comments:

Harish said...

Nice guide! thank you!/I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.


juicers

Harish said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u


juicers