Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3D Coming to Your Home!

So what's next for American's to expect for the latest invention? I'm pretty sure that someone has come up with this invention of a 3D illusion for your very own home. I thought in this picture that I found that you could use it to make an illusion of a fire that is actually happening. I think with this kind of invention, you could watch DVDs that are available in 3D at home (movies like for example UP!) I think that this is a great new thing that could be added to the family home. This could add more family time because it's such a new thing. Other than that, I do believe that this will be a little pricey for today's downfall of economics. But as the economy worsens, the forecast for the TV market is looking grim. The LCD TV market is only expected to grow about 17 percent in terms of units shipped in 2009, according to research firm DisplaySearch. This is down from growth of about 29 percent in 2008. Plasma TV growth is also expected to suffer with the market only expected to grow by about 5 percent in 2009 compared with a 24 percent rise in 2008, DisplaySearch said.

I really do like this idea and hope that it comes out soon! (=

Picture Source

No comments: