Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Portable LCD

Remember back in the day with the big blocks of "portable Tv's" That never did seem to have a clear picture? This was in the 90s and I remember having one and I was so excited that I could watch my t.v. shows ALMOST everywhere. haha I actually remember watching family matters series on that thing. Now they have a portable LCD that seems to be a lot clearer than our 90s product! Cnet actually says that the LCD is "Affordable, compact portable LCD digital TV with 7-inch wide-screen display; built-in rechargeable battery; receives analog and digital over-the-air and unscrambled cable channels; clear picture quality when you can get a signal; includes remote and second, more powerful antenna; built-in kickstand for easy table viewing." I'm actually thinking about getting this in the near future, I know I'm going to need it. The only thing that sucks about it is that the battery life is kind of weak for a tv show. I'm guessing from what I read, that you could only watch about 4 sit coms and it'll die. haha

Original Article

No comments: