Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HTC Touch Pro 2


I honestly really like the phones that HTC makes. If you think about it, they have made a lot of really efficient phones. I believe that they were one of the first ones to make a touch screen phone. I don't know how Apple made it tens time better with their interface for touch screen phones. It's amazing how technology has grown. I love QWERTY keyboards on a phone, so this is a favorite phone. The keyboard is very roomy and it is very efficient. I would probably get this or the Palm Pre if I were under Sprint. At least there is GPS on the phone (which most likely you have to pay monthly). Messaging and touch screen phones are in now, so if you love text messaging, you should really get this phone! "Despite the jaw-dropping price tag, the HTC Touch Pro2 is a powerful smartphone that delivers in performance and features to make it one of the best devices for Sprint's business customers."

Original Article

No comments: