Thursday, July 23, 2009

Honda's sexy new CR-Z Hybrid


Wow. That's really what I said when I first saw this picture. I didn't even read the article first but gazed at the picture with amazement. Honda is doing it big for sure. It doesn't even look anything like a Honda anymore! It's different from any other cars you see on the road. I'm not a big fan of the wide mouth in the front but hey that's just me. I'm not a car person but if I saw this on the freeway I would have thought it was a sister car of a Lamborghini! Okay a little over the top with that part but still, it looks so futuristic!
This Honda CR-Z Hybrid will be launched in Japan in February 2010. After a year later or so, it will be launched in North America and Europe. How exciting!
The CR-Z is seen as a modern interpretation of the popular CR-X of the 1980s which in HF trim was the most fuel efficient car available in America for several years. It's not known whether Honda will use the same 1.3-liter engine/IMA combination from the Insight or something a bit more powerful. We can probably expect to learn more at this fall's Tokyo Motor Show.


Original Article

No comments: