Thursday, March 12, 2009

Trendnet Wireless Camera - Retail


My parents has had a survellience camera for awhile. I think it is a good product, but on the other hand it has gotten me in trouble a couple of times when I was younger. My mom could see who drops me off or who is picking up when I'm going out. That's what sucks about it. But other than that, I'm pretty much going to get one myself when I move in my own place. It is a great idea for someone to have when they feel like they aren't safe. I found this cool wireless camera that does the trick.

The TV-IP400W pan/tilt IP camera is a full-featured surveillance system that provides high quality video over a wireless network connection. Built-in CPU and Web Server allow the camera to function as a stand-alone device, allowing users to access the camera anywhere in the world by using a Web browser. Users can also move the camera remotely in almost any direction, scanning sensitive locations for intrusion, and zoom up to 4X. The IP Camera comes with a CMOS sensor to deliver clear and crisp images, and its powerful IPView software gives users enhanced security options, such as archiving streaming video straight to a computer's hard drive. IP View software can also monitor multiple cameras on a single screen, enable motion detection to trigger automatic recording, and send email alert notification. Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc Modes, and WEP 64/128-bit Encryption (ASCII & HEX). Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, HTTP and other Internet related protocols, Web Configuration with Password Protection, and operation in mixed browers such as Internet Explorer (5.0 or above) or Netscape Navigator (6.0 or above).


No comments: