Monday, March 9, 2009

Review: The iPod Nano


I've had the iPhone for awhile before I got rid of it. I never really had an iPod before that (I know I'm old fashioned). I would have really liked one, but never thought it was a necessity. I really need one now though! Maybe sooner or later I coudl get one. This iPod Nano is very sleek and more attractive than the ones before since it comes in different colors. I thought it was very easy to use and I loved the whole thing. The only thing that concerned me was whole thin it was. I was scared that I was going to drop it (like the iPhone).

The good: The fourth-generation iPod Nano is more attractive and colorful than its predecessor and includes Apple's new Genius playlist tool, a tilt sensor, and accessibility features for the visually impaired.
The bad: To use the new Nano, you must upgrade to Apple's iTunes 8 software with its laundry list of hardware requirements; the rounded screen invites glare; sound quality is only average.
The bottom line: The fourth-generation iPod Nano is easy on the eyes and the wallet, and you can't beat its hardware and user interface design. Just be sure to give iTunes 8 a spin before committing.
Specifications: Device type: Digital player ; Flash memory installed: 16 GB ; Digital player supported digital audio standards: WAV , AIFF , Audible , MP3 , AAC , Apple Lossless


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. Dear Sir.

I am neoseikan, the producer of Neofab Legion II, the brightest single LED flashlight. It has 742~748 real torch lumens.
Would you like to introduce this new gadget in your articles?
If you are interested, here is the link: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=191371
Thank you!