Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Almighty Nintendo DS

I've always wanted a Nintendo DS just because you can do a lot on it! I have an iPhone so it's pretty much the same thing! NOT haha It's better to have a Nintendo DS so you won't waste your battery on your own cell phone. I just think that it's pretty cool how you have a screen and another screen where you play. I've been wanting it since last year and then I actually went on the nintendo website to find out exactly what this DS lite does! And this is what they had to say:

Nintendo DS revolutionizes handheld gameplay. With two ultra bright screens, 3D graphics, touch-screen technology and wireless communication, you can challenge yourself or your friends anywhere, anytime. Why do I need Nintendo DS?
Nintendo DS brings multiple features together to deliver cutting-edge games for fans of every genre. Pit your wits and test your skills against other players everywhere - from the other side of the room to the other side of the world. A great library of games means there's something for everyone.

Original Article

No comments: