Thursday, April 2, 2009

Write on! Review


I thought this was pretty cool for people who have roommates or live in a dorm or something. This is awesome. I don't necessarily put this under a electronics category, but I just thought it would be nice for a little change. haha I'm guessing this thing is very compact and convenient for most people. I love it! Here is what cnet had to say about this. (of course I always go to cnet, they have the best reviews out there!) Shared offices and dorm rooms are places where space is at a premium. Products that do double duty are a given, as are compact versions of important appliances. The Write Fridge from Haier meets both needs.
Its small size fits into tight spaces, and the integrated dry-erase board, included markers, and specially designed marker storage make it a truly useful addition to your room or office. Think about it: you can scribble threats ("Eat my Chinese food and die") or more practical notes ("Buy milk!!!") the moment you think of them, and you have a place where you know everyone will look.
As expected in a fridge this size, you'll get a half-width freezer compartment, a full-width slide-out shelf, and full- and half-width door storage. You can even fit 2-liter bottles inside and serve cold soda to a crowd.

No comments: